This will be the first of three MLG PC Circuit events this year, with the next events taking place alongside the MLG Pro Circuit Orlando and Dallas competitions. In addition to the world-class competition, there will be a number of spectator events and giveaways throughout the weekend.
The MLG PC Circuit San Diego event will be covered and broadcast live on GotFrag.com."
World of Warcraft Prize Money
1st - $12,000
2nd - $6,000
3rd - $3,000
4th - $1,500
1. No leaving the normal boundaries of a Map.
2. No wall jumping.
3. No looking at an opposing Team’s monitor or projected screens by Players or Coaches.
4. Breaking any of the above rules will result in a Forfeit of the Game.
5. Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game and possible ejection.
6. Players must use their registered MLG Login Name during all Games. No Team Name abbreviations are allowed.
7. No Warm-Up Games may be played outside of scheduled Warm-Up periods.
8. During scheduled Warm-Up periods the winners can stay, but the losers must get up.
9. During scheduled Warm-Up periods, Teams still active in the Event have priority over open Stations.
10. In the case of a Computer/Monitor malfunction or a Character falling below the Map, the Game will be restarted from the beginning unless one Team had 2 more living Characters than the opposing Team.
11. Games started without the approval of a referee will be restarted.
12. If a Team fails to report to their Station within 5 minutes of the announcement, they will Forfeit the 1st Game. 10 minutes after the announcement, a Team will Forfeit the 2nd Game. 15 minutes after the announcement, a Team will Forfeit their Best of 5 Game Match.
1. Players may bring their own mouse, keyboard, headphones, and mouse pad.
2. All Players must submit their mouse, keyboard, and headphone driver requirements by 11:59 PM ET on Monday, June 9th. No drivers, that have not been previously submitted, will be installed at the San Diego Competition.
3. All Player equipment is subject to approval.
4. Players may not use 3rd party Add-ons.
5. Players may not change the Computer/Monitor sound and video settings.
6. All User Interface setups will be confined to the Blizzard default options.
7. All interface changes must be supervised by a WoW Referee or the WoW Tournament Director.
1. The Championship Bracket is a Best of 5 Game Match, Double Elimination Bracket.
2. After losing a Match, Teams will fall into the Losers Bracket.
3. A Match loss in the Losers Bracket will result in elimination from the Event.
4. Teams may consist of 3 or 4 Players.
5. Teams must submit their Roster of Players/Characters to the Referee prior to the start of Games 1, 3, and 5.
6. Before Games 3 and 5, Teams will be given 5 minutes to change Players, Characters, Settings, redistribute Talent Points.
7. Teams will be seeded randomly.
8. All Gear will be standard Season 2 Arena Gear.
9. Arena 3v3 will be used for all Games.
10. Maps will be randomly selected, for each Game by Blizzard’s Matchmaking system.
11. No Game Type may be played more that two times in a Best of 5 Game Match.
12. No Game Type may be played more than four times in a Best of 11 Game Match.
13. If Teams meet for a 2nd time in the Championship Bracket, their Match will expand to a Best of 11, include the previous Match, and pick up where that Match left off. For example, if Team A beat Team B 3 Games to 0 in the Winners Bracket, the Best of 11 will resume with Game 4 and Team A leading 3 Games to 0. Before Games 7, 9, and 11, Teams will be given 5 minutes to change Players, Characters, Settings, and redistribute Talent Points.
14. If the Teams meeting in the Finals have not yet faced each other in the Championship Bracket and the Team coming from the Losers Bracket wins a Match, another Match must be played to break the tie since both Teams would only have one Match loss.
SK.us & Possibly SK.eu are attending this event,
support both teams in #arena.eu & #sk.wow @ quakenet!
WoW - Former Guilds / Teams
-Captain of x6.WoW (Check-Six) during WSVG
-Played for Fnatic.WoW with Insurrection
-Co-Founder of the Eminence Guild on Blackrock
-Formerly Trance of Tichondrius
-Current Guild: Vicious Cycle of Blackrock
-Founded CAL-M and CAL-I team |e| (Team Element)
-Founded CAL-IM team V7 (Violent 7)
-Went under the nick 'sHadEz' in CS
-Former member of team W.E.W. (Weekend Warriors)
Starcraft / Starcraft: Brood Wars
-Founded the Guild [e]lement on USEast
-[e]lement held a 70-21 record in unofficial guild matches on battle.net
-Team [e]lement was the original guild of team USA players 'Saddles', 'Nooks', 'Tempest', and 'Nony'.
- went under the nick 'shad[e]z' or 'shadow[e]'
THE NEW JERSEY